On June 29, 2022, at 10:52 am, A NEW MOON happens on 7°22′ of CANCER
A New Moon sends this month off, and once more, we find ourselves under a star-filled, moonless night. New Moon periods are windows of time where we may auspiciously set intentions, like planting seeds on fertile soil. Symbolically, we anchor our intentions to the lunar light, allowing these intentions to grow alongside the waxing of the Moon. This month’s NEW MOON happens in the Moon’s sign of rulership, CANCER, the nurturing sign that represents home and family.
A subtle but powerful Renewal of familial ties take centerstage for the next 2 weeks, as we feel the need to get closer to family; those we are born with, yes, but also those we have acquired. For most of us, “What is home to me?” is a question that may yield subtle but powerful answers and realizations. Important new beginnings in our emotional base are going to be triggered by this potent lunar energy, and for some, a need to expand experience and understanding (or resist it) may be overwhelming.
This New Moon exchanges dynamic, but challenging energy with JUPITER the planet of knowledge, truth and travel. Things that may seem impossible and unattainable, or at least dreams that may seem incredibly long shots, may feel like nagging pokes that demand your attention: some of you may dream of moving to a different place, where you can start anew. Some may consider traveling abroad, in search for better pastures for your family. Some may choose to expand their homes and families, either by birth or by marriage.
As with any lunation in CANCER, the home sign of the Moon, expect emotions to be stronger than usual; crippling at the most, wistful and confusing, at the very least. If feeling too tender and vulnerable, it helps to remember that, as with everything else in life, this too, shall pass! Hug your family, listen to music, rest and relax. Laugh if you can, or cry if you need to. The Moon is in Cancer, so feeling the feels is not just encouraged, it is expected!
What are you yearning to change at this point in time? What area of your life may feel more emotionally loaded than the rest? Check your rising sign below, to find out!incredibly
1. Aries Risings: Family, home, parents, properties, residential areas
2. Taurus Risings: Siblings, extended relatives, automobiles, out of town trips, neighbors, webinars, short term courses, accreditations
3. Gemini Risings: Money and personal income, material purchases, personal savings, self-worth, and financial independence, wishes, accumulations, and gains
4. Cancer Risings: SELF! Changes and improvements in physique, new personal goals, confidence, and authentic self-expression
5. Leo Risings: Rest and contemplation, spirituality, letting go, planning a new frontier, solitude, and peace of mind
6. Virgo Risings: Social network, friendships and groups, community, advocacies, future plans, hopes, and wishes, accumulations, and gains
7. Libra Risings: Career! Improvement of profession, reputation, public achievement, ambitions, general life direction
8. Scorpio Risings: Travel abroad, foreigners, higher education, going back to school, the higher mind, religion, and belief systems
9. Sagittarius Risings: Joint ventures, business partnerships, joint accounts, investments, inheritance, mutual funds, stock market, merging of assets
10. Capricorn Risings: Relationships, Committed partnerships, Litigation, Client-based work, one is to one interaction, concern for others
11. Aquarius Risings: Daily schedule, health, volunteering, service, practicing a craft, perfecting a technique, workplace, and relationship with co-workers, everyday errands
12. Pisces Risings: Romance, love life, fertility, and children
Good luck and HAPPY NEW MOON EVERYONE! ☽ Stay tuned for next month’s Cosmic Weather Report!