Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule cosmetic procedures. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until end of July, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until June 25 (or better yet, after to July 29, when Venus is completely out of the retrograde zone), commit to anything, para sure na clear and smooth ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or mag-alsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: stick to the status quo for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always canvass first, compare muna with other sellers. Pag aralan muna ng mabuti, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay, lalo na pag impulse, yung ngayon m olang naisip. Important yan para ‘di magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your solar 10th House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 10th House represents the following keywords:
Career ● Profession ● Reputation ● Authority Figures ● Achievements ● Recognition ● Ambitions ● Success ● Legacy ● Influence of the Mother ●
Venus turns retrograde in the part of your sky that deals with your career, profession and reputation. The nature of your job itself and your place in it may come up for review. Masaya ka pa ba sa Career mo? Worth it pa ba? Do you feel like there is still something that you can contribute to the improvement of the collective, vs just cashing in the check, so to speak? You are one of the most (if not the most) analytical and practical signs of all, and these emotions may cause a lot of nervous tension inside you. This is a time wherein questions like this will arise, and it’s best to give attention to it. ‘Wag mo dedmahin.
Office romances tend to have a little bit of a pull, but make sure na you can afford to entertain them, at walang masasagasaan! Lalo na ngayon, some shake-ups may happen that will allow you to refine your public image and reputation. Mag ingat sa mga scandal, or conflicts stemming from romantic liaisons sa trabaho. The 10th house kasi is very public, so activations here tend to be out in the open. You may feel insecure in your abilities, lalo na if you keep comparing yourself to those around you who may seem to be doing much better. Insecurity may cause you to speak up or to do something that you would not normally do. Unnecessary drama may also appear during these times, so it’s best to taper emotions, if possible!
ADVICE: Use this time to internalize and review, just to make sure you are still going up the right path. A little SELF-CARE goes a long way during this time. Instead of focusing on your weakness and shortcomings, compared to the achievements and strengths of others, it is best to focus on what you can do well, and what sets you apart. Kanya-kanya tayo ng strengths and weaknesses. It’s a matter of focusing on what you can do, and doing it the best that you can. Stop comparing yourself to others.
Also, this is a great time to re-write your CVs, and to just look back at your journey so far, for you to appreciate how far you’ve come. If there is unhappiness at work, it’s best to observe the emotions, but refrain from resigning, or doing big decisions, at least until Venus goes direct!
❤ GOOD LUCK, VIRGO! ❤