Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule cosmetic procedures. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until end of July, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until June 25 (or better yet, after to July 29, when Venus is completely out of the retrograde zone), commit to anything, para sure na clear and smooth ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or mag-alsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: stick to the status quo for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always canvass first, compare muna with other sellers. Pag aralan muna ng mabuti, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay, lalo na pag impulse, yung ngayon m olang naisip. Important yan para ‘di magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your solar 2nd House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 2nd House represents the following keywords:
Money ● Personal Income ● Possesions ● Material Security ● ● Self-Value/Self-Worth ● Personal Resources ● Object Attachments ● Physical Nourishment ●
Venus prompts you to enter a period of re-examination when it comes to your earning potential vs. your reality. Mahirap mag justify ng gastos, kung hindi enough ang pumapasok na pera. This may cause you to scrutinize your income – kailangan mo ba mag step up, maghanap ng bagong additional racket, or kailangan mo na ba ng change of diskarte altogether? Saan nga ba napupunta ang kinikita mo? The recent global events forced most people into a corner, kung saan walang choice but to reconsider other means of earning. How does one exist in this new normal?
However, with Venus, your ruler, turning retrograde, you may feel confused about what you “need” and what you “want”, kasi all wants now seem to disguise themselves as important needs. Therefore, may compulsion to buy. Also, You tend to compare yourself with other people more during this time, and this can make you feel “little”, and uneasy. Insecurities will tend to pop up, and may tendency ngayon makaramdam ng intense selos at inggit. Try not to give in to these negative feelings!
Some of you naman, may gravitate towards people who are more stable and structured, kasi may feeling na napuunuan nila yung kulang na nararamdaman mo sa sarili mo. It’s not necessarily financial, it’s just that money usually translates to financial freedom which translates security, which is a big lesson during this period. You may feel alot of “lack” during this time, and the need to compensate with material things, or the affection of another, skyrockets. Pag hindi na meet ang expectations natin, and we don’t feel as loved or as fabulous as we hoped, bagsak ang self-esteem.
Something nice that may happen is maaaring may magbayad ng utang sayo, unexpectedly. Yung mga pera na nawala or naipahiram, pwede bumalik, under this energy!
ADVICE: Instead of giving in to negativity, focus on SELF-CARE, dear Taurus! Make sure you take care of the primary needs of the body. Eat as healthy and as clean as you can, sleep the right number of hours, exercise, and keep the body moving. Taking care of the body will translate to a much better mood, over-all. A clear mental state will allow you to make better financial decisions. Count your blessings!
❤ GOOD LUCK, TAURUS! ❤