Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule cosmetic procedures. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until end of July, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until June 25 (or better yet, after to July 29, when Venus is completely out of the retrograde zone), commit to anything, para sure na clear and smooth ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or mag-alsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: stick to the status quo for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always canvass first, compare muna with other sellers. Pag aralan muna ng mabuti, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay, lalo na pag impulse, yung ngayon m olang naisip. Important yan para ‘di magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your solar 9th House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 9th House represents the following keywords:
Overseas Journeys/Foreign Travel ● Foreigners ● Mind Expansion ● Higher Education ● Higher Learning ● Ethics ● Belief Systems ● The Bigger Picture ● Teachers/Professors ● Philosophy ● Learning
Venus, your ruler, turns retrograde, stirring up wanderlust! This may seem tricky, considering the current state of the world at the moment. This period makes you feel your limitations more than usual, dear Libra, and there is a great need to just push against boundaries in order to achieve growth. The need to expand, break free and explore is high – adventure is out there, and you want to seize it! The mind focuses on exploration, learning, and amassing experience, as things that have to do with foreign places and foreign exploration figure out prominently during this time. However, restrictions may be in place, preventing you from exploring this energy further. Certain situations that challenge your belief systems may also pop up, testing your faith, and maybe even your core truths.
There is a quality of ‘push and pull’ between your comfort zone and the throwing caution to the wind and embarking towards the great beyond. You may feel a little bit of regret regarding past “leap of faith” opportunities na binitawan mo, or hindi mo pursue, for whatever reason. Things like extended studies, a past romance, regrets about missed chances for travel, or other ways of exploration may also come up now for re-examination. Kaya pa kaya habulin or subukan, or too late na talaga? Also, unexpected love affairs with foreigners, people from abroad, or simply people with different ethnicities, may seem irresistible now, kasi the allure of the exotic and new runs very high.
ADVICE: When it comes to love, make sure to manage expectations and delay commitments, as any decision made in this area may be reversed once Venus turns direct. ‘Wag na muna mag plan ngayon ng travels, kahit far in the future pa. It’s best to research and review first, before going any further with any plan. If may mga kokontra sa belief systems mo or certain principles that you hold very dear, try your best na ‘wag pumatol. This is more to make you understand what it is that really matters for you, in self-actualization, versus the perceived need to actually literally defend and fight for your opinions. Simplify things for now. Pasok sa isang tenga, labas sa kabila. or better yet, agree to disagree mas ok yun.
❤ GOOD LUCK, LIBRA! ❤