Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule cosmetic procedures. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until end of July, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until June 25 (or better yet, after to July 29, when Venus is completely out of the retrograde zone), commit to anything, para sure na clear and smooth ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or mag-alsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: stick to the status quo for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always canvass first, compare muna with other sellers. Pag aralan muna ng mabuti, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay, lalo na pag impulse, yung ngayon m olang naisip. Important yan para ‘di magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your solar 11th House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 11th House represents the following keywords:
Friendships ● Groups ● Organizations ● Social Network ● The Collective ● The “Hive-Mind” ● Gains ● Hopes and Wishes ● Achievement through Social Connections ● The Wider World
The main focus of your heart is directed towards your groups, friendships, acquaintances, and network of connections. Things here tend may initially seem to swim in the shallow trappings of the world, lightness, and mababaw na interactions. Usually, that’s okay. However, this particular retrograde will tend to bring out what is hidden, and real feelings and emotions are difficult to tame during this time. May tendency ngayon maglabas ng mga tampo sa kaibigan na matagal na palang nakatanim. Okay na din yun kasi mag-kakaroon ka ng chance to heal relationships that you didn’t even realize were about to broken. Old forgotten friendships may pop up out from nowhere, requesting to somehow reconnect. Or baka vise-vera, baka you may feel the need na mangamusta nalang ng mga lumang tao bigla, out of blue.
You may also feel a bit withdrawn sa interactions mo, be it in real life, or social media. May isolated factor ngayon. Siguro forced isolation, or siguro, self-imposed. This feeling of distance may help you review which of your relationships is real or not. Who you should keep in your circle? Who you should move on from? Pwede din vice-versa. Ikaw ang ma-biktima ng ghosting. Malaki ang potential for hurt feelings dito, the process will not be easy, but it will make room for new people to be able to come in, na mas aligned sa purpose, direction, and need mo for growth and expansion.
You also will need to re-asses you hopes and dreams for the future. Kailangan na ba ng realistic adjusting, o kaya pa ipilit? Aligned pa ba ang mga plano mo ngayon, sa realidad ng mundo? Kunwari, plano mo mag tayo ng restaurant. Feasible pa ba yan ngayon? Anong aspirations ba ngayon ang pasok sa new normal, ng mundo?Anong adjustments ang kailangan gawin?
ADVICE: Go with the flow, for now. Things are still mutable and ever-changing. It’s best to swim with the current now than to go against it. Hindi basta’t “nakasanayan”, kailangan ipaglaban. It’s best to be like bamboo for now, bend with the wind, as not to break!
❤ GOOD LUCK, LEO! ❤