Mars retrograde cycles usually add vagueness to your already hazy and dreamy world, and the upcoming one is no exception. No offense ha dear Pisces, pero alam mo naman na medyo may pagka-lutang ka na to begin with, and ok lang naman yon. It will be more difficult lang to finish tasks and do errands during the retrograde, so adjust your effort accordingly!
Mars retrograde restricts energy and forward movement, making it difficult to accomplish tasks. Maximim effort usually yields minimal results, but this doesn’t mean naman na nga-nga na. Things lang will take more effort than usual, so diligence and extra effort is a must.
This is not the time to start something new. Instead, it is a good time to pause and take a break. Improve your existing projects, instead of starting new initiatives. Use this period to reflect, bago ulit mag full speed ahead. Parang cosmic humps ba, celestial version nung garalgal sa kalsada sa NLEX at SLEX roads para iwas overspeeding.
Mars starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 2nd House, covering the area highlighted below:
2nd House represents: Value systems, personal income/finances, material possessions, self-worth, self-esteem, wealth
OK, COPY! SO, PANO NA?!
Mars turns retrograde in your solar 2nd house, making financial matters tricky and delicate. This brings feelings of unease, discontent, or even fear, when it comes to your personal finances. This period, money is tied tightly to your sense of self value/self worth. May extra gigil to improve your finances, pero mahirap din mag pigil sa gastos. You may find yourself spending for something with urgency, pero yung akala mo na okay na purchase, in the end, hindi pala. Either hindi mo pala kailangan, or hindi ok yung item.
Reminders for this time:
- Mag ingat sa mga get-rich-quick schemes, or too-good-to-be-true investments, vulnerable and impressionable ka kasi ngayon. Everything will sound like a good idea, but little details might be overlooked.
- If investing, make sure you understand the terms clearly. Read the fineprint. Manage expectations, and always plan around conservative projections.
- Loans you give out during this time might not be paid back. So think tweice, thrice before ka magpautang. If pwedeng ‘wag na, mas ok. Kung hindi maka hindi, expect na mabagal ang pagbayad, yan ay kung magbabayad.
- Re-think/revise your financial strategy. Cracks in your finances will tend to be more visible, kaya makikita agad kung anong kailangan i-improve or i-adjust sa diskarte mo. Be open to constructive insights, ‘wag maging defensive.
- Take note of changes in your confidence when it comes to current projects. You may feel na hindi naman eefect ang mga plano mo, so wag nalang ituloy. Mananamlay ka at manghihina ang loob. Soldier on, Pisces! This too, shall pass! Don’t start any thing new, but don’t pull the plug on anything existing, yet. Delays are not denials.