This retrograde may be quite intense for you, career-wise. Okay, wag muna kabahan, ha! A little preparation, and you can surely ace this period.
Mars retrograde restricts energy and forward movement, making it difficult to accomplish tasks. Maximim effort usually yields minimal results. This doesn’t mean naman na nga-nga na. Things lang will take more effort than usual, so diligence and patience is a must.
This is not the time to start something new. Instead, it is a good time to pause and take a break. Improve your existing projects, instead of starting new initiatives. Use this period to reflect, bago ulit mag full speed ahead. Parang cosmic humps ba, celestial version nung garalgal sa kalsada sa NLEX at SLEX roads para mas alert, and para iwas overspeeding.
Mars starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 10th house,covering the area highlighted below:
10th house represents: Career, Profession, Work, Honour, Legacy, Reputation, Power, Dignity, Fame, Success, Public persona/perception, Public Life, Authority, Governments
Okay, Copy! So pano na?
You may find that during this time, matters relating to work and your career feel stalled – parang bang may bara. Enthusiasm and confidence tend to decrease due to disagreements with co-workers, or perhaps, a difficult boss na mukang mainit lang talaga sa’yo sa mga panahon na ‘to. Reversely, pwedeng yung mga tao mo ngayon, hindi gumagalaw, and this brings you alot of frustration. Relationships with parents also may seem tricky for now. Madaming sinasabi or pinapagawa na hindi mo talaga trip.
Reminders for this time:
- Try your hardest not to react negatively when your plans are met with blockages. Try instead to make sure everything is thoroughly checked and ready to go, for when the energy turns direct.
- ‘Wag ka na magulat kung sa’yo masisi ang kabagalan sa trabaho. Rise above this, and wag mag retaliate by chismis or aggression. Make sure you trust people that you talk to, may tendency kasi na mag-daldal at mag reklamo ang mga tao ngayon.
- It’s best to consider this time as some sort of a well needed maintenance/tune-up period.Projects started right now may end up with alot of delays and mishaps down the road, so instead of pushing forward, mas helpful to review and re-group.
- It’s best to lay low and be prudent during this time. people might misinterpret you intentions during this time, so ‘wag ka pabibo.
- Toughen up. People are generally insensitive during this time, so try to use your cancer shell to protect your feelings. Manage emotional expectations. may underline talaga kasi important yan!