Welcome to your 2020 MARS RETROGRADE walkthrough!
With Mars being your ruling planet, you are more affected than most when it turns retrograde. This means, the next couple of months will be a bit tricky for you, so it’s best to prepare, para hindi ka mabulaga!
Mars retrograde restricts energy and forward movement, making it difficult to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Maximum effort usually yields minimum results, kaya nakakawala lalo ng gana.
This is not the time to start something new. Instead, it is a good time to pause and take a break. Rather than starting new initiatives,, improve your current projects. This is a time to reflect, bago ulit mag full speed ahead. Parang cosmic humps ba, celestial version nung garalgal sa kalsada sa NLEX at SLEX para iwas overspeeding.
Mars starts its reverse motion in YOUR sign! It goes backwards in your 1st House, covering the area highlighted below:
1st House represents: The Self, your physical body, persona/personality, appearance, first impressions, new initiatives
OK, COPY! SO, PANO NA?!
Mars turns backwards in your solar 1st House, making this retrograde quite personal for you, compared to the other signs. You are likely to feel tired easily. Mapapansin mo nalang na lagi kang inaantok, kahit hindi ka naman puyat.
Your self awareness will be heightened, and you may second guess yourself more than usual , during this time. This allows you to assess if there are things about yourself that needs revision. Mas magiging conscious ka sa pag-galaw mo, sa itsura mo, pati kung pano ka mag-salita – lahat yan up for inspection during this time. Your temper is also a point of concern now – How do you handle anger? You’re hardly a pushover, but are you overly aggressive? These are concerns that are likely to come up during this period.
Reminders for this time:
- This is the perfect time to refine and level up how you present yourself to the world. Situations that highlight your flaws might come up, and people might be more honest than usual. Its best to be open to constructive criticism. Ikagaganda at ikagagaling mo lang ito, so try not to be defensive!
- Be more conscious of your health. Mabilis ka mag-kasakit at mapagod ngayon, kaya kailangan mapunuan mo yung mababawas na energy, so eat well, take your vitamins, and make sure you get enough rest!
- Extend your patience as much as you can. Everyone is slow during this time, so mapipikon ka. You have to remember though, na ikaw din ngayon, mabagal! There is a tendency to be ngarag, pressured or trapped, kasi people will push for movement. Communicate your concerns peacefully, try not to flare up!
- Please Please Please DRIVE CAREFULLY! Wag magmadali or manggit-git. Accident prone ka ngayon, so take extra care!
- This is also a good time to review your life plans – are they still aligned with your inner truths? Baka naman nag bago ka na, and hindi mo na pala gusto yung ginagawa mo, na o-obliga ka nalang. The first step is to be honest with yourself – everything else will follow.