Welcome to your ⭑ 2022 MARS RETROGRADE ⭑ Survival Guide!
After almost two years, here we are again, under the effect of a retrograding Mars. It’s time to zoom in on your day to day routines and errands, and figure out ways on how to make movement more efficient. Pag baliktad si Mars, the energy is slower, and tasks take much longer to accomplish, but no worries, if navigated well, you can emerge from this with more wisdom, unscathed and happier, even!
‘Tis also the season of laziness, with MARS turning backwards, tapos malamig, maulan. It may seem so difficult to get things done, so it might be best to save significant endeavors either before or after this period. Mars retrograde restricts energy and forward movement, making it difficult to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Maximum effort usually yields minimum results, kaya nakakawala lalo ng gana.
Also, with Mars also retrograding in Gemini the sign of communication, data and information, clashes of words and thoughts may lead to a standstill of action, and instead of moving forward, natetengga sa arbitrary discussions. Parang court case na stuck sa courts ng ilang taon na, puro appeal, tapos sa daming ebidensya on both ends, hindi na lalo makausad. Puro pasabog, pagalingan, walang nagbibigay, wala din nananalo.
This is not the time to start something new. Instead, it is a good time to revisit and improve upon existing endeavors. Rather than starting new initiatives, it’s better to improve your current projects. This is a time to reflect, bago ulit mag full speed ahead.
Mars starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 10th house,covering the area highlighted below:
The 10th house Represents:
Career ⭑ profession ⭑ work ⭑ honour ⭑ legacy ⭑ reputation ⭑ recognition ⭑ ambitions ⭑ achievements ⭑ power ⭑ dignity fame ⭑ success ⭑ public persona/perception ⭑ public life ⭑ authorities ⭑ governments ⭑ law ⭑ authority figures
You may find that during this time, matters relating to work and your career feel stalled – parang ba’ng may bara. Your daty to day energy and vitality takes a dip. Enthusiasm and confidence tend to decrease due to disagreements with coworkers, or perhaps, a difficult boss na mukang mainit lang talaga sa’yo sa mga panahon na ‘to. Conversely, pwedeng yung mga tao mo ngayon, hindi gumagalaw, and this brings you a lot of frustration.
Reminders for this time:
- Try your hardest not to react negatively when your plans are met with blockages! Instead, make sure everything is thoroughly checked and ready to go, for when the energy turns direct. Think about delayed gratification, and how much better it feels.
- ‘Wag ka na magulat kung sa’yo masisi ang kabagalan sa trabaho. Rise above this, and wag mag retaliate by chismis ha, and make sure you trust people that you talk to, may tendency kasi na mag-daldal at mag reklamo ang mga tao ngayon.
- It’s best to consider this time as some sort of a well needed maintenance/tune-up period. Projects started right now may end up with a lot of delays and mishaps down the road, so instead of pushing forward, mas helpful to review and re-group.
- It’s best to lay low and be prudent for now. People might misinterpret your intentions during this time, so make sure to be crystal clear with your interactions, most especially with instructions that you give. If you are confused about a directive, don’t hesitate to clarify.
- Prevent from engaging in arguments, especially public ones. Be mindful of what you post in social media, especially when it has something to do with your work, or your bosses.
Other Areas Affected by Mars:
Mars rules 2 houses in your chart, dear Virgo. Mars being retrograde affects these areas, too. Expect slowdowns, misinterpretations and possible frustrations in these 2 areas of your life:
8th House: Taxes ⭑ Loans ⭑ Banks ⭑ Investments /Joint Resources ⭑ Other People’s Money ⭑ Partner’s Finances Mergers ⭑ Transformations ⭑ Regeneration ⭑ Inheritance ⭑ Death/Reminders of mortality ⭑ Renewal ⭑ Secrets Intimacy and Sexuality
3rd House: Siblings ⭑ Language ⭑ Logic & Reason ⭑ The Mental Ego ⭑ The Concrete Mind ⭑ Extended Relatives ⭑ Early School Experience ⭑ Local Neighborhoods ⭑ Local Travel & Vehicles ⭑ Certifications/Accreditations ⭑ All Forms of Communication
⭑You got this, dear VIRGO! GOOD LUCK!⭑