Welcome to your ⭑ 2022 MARS RETROGRADE ⭑ Survival Guide!
It’s understandable how you may feel weathered already, with all the changes being set in motion these past years. The planet of unexpected change, Uranus, is still in your sign, coupled now by the eclipses, all while being squared by Saturn. Not for the faint hearted, indeed! The last leg of the year maintains this consistency, and even though peace seems within reach, finally, here we are, under retrograding Mars, making things a bit trickier than necessary.
A general slowdown of energy and movement may initially feel frustrating, but at times, may ironically be a welcome respite from all the chaos as of late. Confused ang feelings, urong sulong, andar abante, do I stay or do I go, gagalaw ba o hindi, ganyan ang drama for now. So pano na?
‘Tis the season of laziness, with MARS turning backwards tapos malamig, maulan. It may seem so difficult to get things done, so it might be best to save significant endeavors either before or after this period. Mars retrograde restricts energy and forward movement, making it difficult to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Maximum effort usually yields minimum results, kaya nakakawala lalo ng gana.
Also, with Mars retrograding in Gemini the sign of communication, data and information, clashes of words and thoughts may lead to a standstill of action, and instead of moving forward, natetengga sa arbitrary discussions. Parang court case na stuck sa courts ng ilang taon na, puro appeal, tapos sa daming ebidensya on both ends, hindi na lalo makausad. Puro pasabog, pagalingan, walang nagbibigay, wala din nananalo.
This is not the time to start something new. Instead, it is a good time to revisit and improve upon existing endeavors. Rather than starting new initiatives, it’s better to improve your current projects. This is a time to reflect, bago ulit mag full speed ahead.
Mars starts its reverse motion specifically in your 2nd House, covering the area highlighted below:
The 2nd House Represents:
Money ⭑ Cash flow ⭑ Self-worth ⭑ Possessions ⭑ Innate Wealth ⭑ Financial Security ⭑ Personal Finances ⭑ Personal Resources ⭑ Attachment to Objects ⭑ What you Value
Mars starts moving backwards in your solar 2nd house, which is a delicate position, financial house kasi yan. This brings feelings of unease, discontent, or even fear, when it comes to your personal finances. This period kasi, money or your possessions are tied tightly to your sense of self value/self worth. When the second house is triggered, people have the tendency to find security in the material world. May underlying impression that the higher you earn, or the more possessions you have, the more you will feel valued, as a person.
Reminders for this time:
- Mag ingat sa mga get-rich-quick schemes, or too-good-to-be-true investments, vulnerable and impressionable ka kasi ngayon. Everything will sound like a good idea, but little details might be overlooked.
- Be discerning of assistance that you extend to other people. Mag ingat sa pag-papautang. Loans you give out during this time might not be paid back
- Be mindful with your spending! MARS retrograde is a bit unhinged and there may be a higher sense of urgency in terms of buying and accumulating objects. Buyers remorse is almost always expected with spontaneous purchases, especially with those of high value.
- Rethink and revise your financial strategy. Cracks in your strategy will tend to be more visible, kaya makikita agad kung anong kailangan i-improve or i-adjust sa diskarte mo. Be open to constructive insights, ‘wag maging defensive.
- Take note of changes in your confidence when it comes to current projects. You may feel na “hindi naman eeffect ang mga plano ko, so wag nalang ituloy”. Mananamlay ka at manghihina ang loob. Soldier on, Taurus! this will pass soon. Don’t pull the plug on anything yet.
Other Areas Affected by Mars:
Mars rules 2 houses in your chart, dear Taurus. Mars being retrograde affects these areas, too. Expect slowdowns, misinterpretations and possible frustrations in these 2 areas of your life:
12th House: Rest, Dreams, Collective Unconscious, Compassion & Empathy, Tying up loose ends, Meditation & Prayer, Alcohol, Drugs, Escapism, Hidden Situations, Hidden Enemies, The Unconscious, The Womb, Sacrifices, Endings, Karma
7th House: Committed Relationships, The Marriage Partner, Mutual Commitments, Concern for Others, 1-on-1 Interactions, Socialization, Litigation, Marriage, Contracts, Others
⭑You got this, dear Taurus! GOOD LUCK!⭑