Welcome to your ⭑ 2022 MARS RETROGRADE ⭑ Survival Guide!
After almost two years, here we are again, under the effect of a retrograding Mars. It’s time to stay put for now, recalibrate plans or travel, and observe first. Pag baliktad si Mars, the energy is slower, and tasks take much longer to accomplish, but no worries, if navigated well, you can emerge from this with more wisdom, unscathed and happier, even!
‘Tis also the season of laziness, with MARS turning backwards, tapos malamig, maulan. It may seem so difficult to get things done, so it might be best to save significant endeavors either before or after this period. Mars retrograde restricts energy and forward movement, making it difficult to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Maximum effort usually yields minimum results, kaya nakakawala lalo ng gana.
Also, with Mars also retrograding in Gemini the sign of communication, data and information, clashes of words and thoughts may lead to a standstill of action, and instead of moving forward, natetengga sa arbitrary discussions. Parang court case na stuck sa courts ng ilang taon na, puro appeal, tapos sa daming ebidensya on both ends, hindi na lalo makausad. Puro pasabog, pagalingan, walang nagbibigay, wala din nananalo.
This is not the time to start something new. Instead, it is a good time to revisit and improve upon existing endeavors. Rather than starting new initiatives, it’s better to improve your current projects. This is a time to reflect, bago ulit mag full speed ahead.
Mars starts its reverse motion in your 9th house, covering the area highlighted below:
The 9th House Represents:
Long-Distance Exploration ⭑ Foreign Travel & Foreigners ⭑ Mentorship / Teaching ⭑ Higher Education ⭑ The Higher Mind ⭑ Belief Systems ⭑ Philosophy ⭑ Publishing ⭑ Religion
Challenges may strongly be encountered abroad, dear Libra, so if possible, let this period pass first before you schedule a trip. A clash of belief systems may easily lead to heightened arguments for now, too. Higher education now may feel a bit burdensome, and for students, this may be a period of distress and confusion. Arguments with mentors or instructors may be difficult to avoid. Associations with foreigners maybe tricky for now too, as it will be easy to misinterpret intentions on both ends. Also, communications with someone based abroad, either with a Filipino or a foreigner, may be prone to misunderstandings, and heads may heat up more than necessary!
Reminders for this time:
- This is NOT the time to apply for a Visa. Let this period pass before scheduling for an appointment in any embassy. Energy between you and foreigners may be a bit rough, so it’s best to wait until after January 12, when Mars goes direct.
- It’s best to postpone foreign trips until after this period. If traveling already, expect setbacks and tempers to go out of hand. Make sure you have all your bases covered – kumbaga, siguraduhin na pulido lahat ng plano. Prepare a Plan B and Plan C.
- You might be questioning religious beliefs, feel that no one is listening to your prayers. You may feel that you are out of alignment with the higher source. Kapit lang, this will pass.
- Para sa mga nag do-doctor, nag aa-bogado, double degrees, masterals, or yung mga professors, you are going to have to exert more effort this time, kasi mabagal ang pag process ng information ngayon. Pwede ka umulit ng project na akala mo ok na. Hassle sa umpisa yan, but you’ll find yourself releasing much better outputs, after the revision.
- Avoid topics like religion and politics in social gatherings. You are in defense mode, in terms of your beliefs, and your usual passivity may take a backseat for now. You may easily engage in word wars that you may regret after, when the energy turns direct. Its very difficult to take words back once released, so be mindful of what you say!
Other Areas Affected by Mars:
Mars rules 2 houses in your chart, dear Libra. Mars being retrograde affects these areas, too. Expect slowdowns, misinterpretations and possible frustrations in these 2 areas of your life:
7th House: Committed Relationships ⭑ The Marriage Partner ⭑ Mutual Commitments ⭑ Concern for Others ⭑ 1-on-1 Interactions ⭑ Socialization ⭑ Litigation ⭑ Marriage ⭑ Contracts, Others
2nd House: Money ⭑ Cash flow ⭑ Self-worth ⭑ Possessions ⭑ Innate Wealth ⭑ Financial Security ⭑ Personal Finances ⭑ Personal Resources ⭑ Attachment to Objects ⭑ What you Value
⭑You got this, dear LIBRA! GOOD LUCK!⭑