Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE 2021 Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
VENUS turns Retrograde from December 19, 2021- January 29, 2022. With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which roughly happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- AVOID scheduling any kind of cosmetic procedure. Changing anything aesthetically can be tricky. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until after January 29, before making any final decision.
- AVOID getting married or getting engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until after January 29 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- AVOID making any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- DO NOT take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- DO NOT purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi people tend to give up things of value during this period. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your 2nd House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 2nd House represents the following keywords:
Money ● Personal Income ● Possesions ● Material Security ● ● Self-Value/Self-Worth ● Personal Resources ● Object Attachments ● Physical Nourishment ●
Venus prompts you to enter a period of re-examination when it comes to your earning potential vs. the reality of your cash-flow. Mahirap mag justify ng gastos, kung hindi enough ang pumapasok na pera. This may cause you to look deeply at the state of your finances – kailangan mo ba mag step up, maghanap ng additional racket, or kailangan mo na ba ng change of source of income altogether? Saan nga ba napupunta ang kinikita mo? The recent global events took a lot of jobs with it, forcing most people to look for other means of earning. How does one exist in this new normal?
However, with Venus turning retrograde, you may feel confused about what you “need” and what you “want”, kasi all wants now seem to disguise themselves as important needs. Therefore, may compulsion to buy. Also, You tend to compare yourself with other people more during this time, and this can make you feel “little”, and uneasy. Insecurities will tend to pop up, and may tendency ngayon makaramdam ng selos at inggit. Try not to give in to these negative feelings!
Some of you naman, may gravitate towards people who are more stable and structured, kasi may feeling na napuunuan nila yung kulang na nararamdaman mo sa sarili mo. It’s not necessarily financial, it’s just that money usually translates to financial freedom which translates security, which is a big lesson during this period. You may feel “lacking” during this time, causing a huge drop in your self-esteem. Because of this, the need to compensate with material things, or the affection of another, skyrockets.
Something nice that may happen: Maaaring may magbayad ng utang sayo, unexpectedly. Yung mga pera na nawala or naipahiram, pwede bumalik under this energy!
Settle important financial transactions before this period. Double, even triple-check all financial dealings, and be careful to avoid over or under payments. Plan out settlement of accounts and expenses and stick to the script. Your cash-flow may be fragile for now, so wag na dagdagan ng unnecessary, non-essential expenses!
Avoid retail therapy runs for now, especially for big expensive purchases. This is not the time to indulge! At the very least, make sure any big purchase has an allowance for a refund, just in case you’d want to give it back. Focus on yourself, and your achievements. Take into account that this period may show you that the grass is “greener” everywhere except where you are. Remember instead that the grass is greener, where you water it 🙂 For now, focus on you and your self-development. Let everything else be a footnote.
❤ GOOD LUCK, SAGITTARIUS!❤