Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE 2021 Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
VENUS turns Retrograde from December 19, 2021- January 29, 2022. With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which roughly happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- AVOID scheduling any kind of cosmetic procedure. Changing anything aesthetically can be tricky. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until after January 29, before making any final decision.
- AVOID getting married or getting engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until after January 29 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- AVOID making any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magalsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- DO NOT take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- DO NOT purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi people tend to give up things of value during this period. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your 4th House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 4th House represents the following keywords:
Home ● Family ● Ancestry ● Land ● Properties ● Heritage ● Parents ● Emotional Security ● Private Life
Venus prompts you to re-think the notion of home and family, and although this may sound simple, this process could make you feel raw and vulnerable. Is home now still a place, or has it turned into one person, a job, a dream that we chase? Certain past issues, heart-aches, mga sama ng loob or hinanakit when it comes to family tend to come up now, perhaps to help us get rid of old unhealthy baggage that we choose to keep hidden inside us. Perhaps there is a family issue that you need to help resolve, or perhaps you yourself have issues na kailangan mong mailabas. Venus facilitates a purge of some sort, para tuluyan na mawala yung mga poison of pain that we keep holding on to, regardless if we are aware of it or not. Finding lost items in the home may happen now. Lost jewelry, old letters and other romantic nostalgic items may re-discovered, putting you in a pensive, wistful mood.
Since Venus also rules beauty and aesthetics, the need to beautify, shop, re-decorate and buy things for the home, intensifies too, dear Libra. Baka conflicted emotions make you feel like you need retail therapy, instead of sorting out issues. Mag ingat sa big expensive purchases, kasi may malaking chance for you to have buyer’s remorse. Hindi malayong mag-bago ang isip mo about the item pag direct na ulit si Venus.
Exercise patience especially with your family and your parents. Important family discussions may require a lot of sensitivity and understanding too, so if hindi kaya idelay ang mga discussions, make sure to be as kind and considerate as you can be. Avoid unnecessary online window shopping, kasi mabilis kang mapabili ng mga gamit ngayon, lalo na yung mga pangpaganda ng bahay. This is NOT a good time for buying real estate, but selling real estate may be more supported, since people tend to splurge a bit more during this time. Just be ready for reversals or buyers changing their minds. Plan for contingencies, just in case!
❤ GOOD LUCK, LIBRA!❤