Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE 2021 Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
VENUS turns Retrograde from December 19, 2021- January 29, 2022. With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which roughly happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- AVOID scheduling any kind of cosmetic procedure. Changing anything aesthetically can be tricky. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until after January 29, before making any final decision.
- AVOID getting married or getting engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until after January 29 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- AVOID making any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- DO NOT take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- DO NOT purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi people tend to give up things of value during this period. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your 1st House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 1st House represents the following keywords:
Self ● First Impressions ● Physical Appearance ● Your Body ● New Beginnings ● World View ● How Others See You ●
Venus prompts you to enter a period of re-examination when it comes to your physical body, appearance, aesthetics, and the first impressions you leave onto the world. Madaming insecurities na lumalabas pag retrograde si Venus dito, and napakalakas ng impulse to get a “makeover” of some sort. Nako big NO yan for now! Most probably, effect lang ng retrograde ang discontent na yan, so hold off on drastic decisions, especially when it comes to changing your appearance. When Venus turns direct, pag sisisihan mo ‘yang YOLO youtube hairstyle na ‘yan. Well, at least ang buhok tutubo naman. Also, during this time, yung mga urges to give in to luho, mataas din. Mahirap mag-pigil ng mga gusto bilhin, may sense of urgency ka ngayon. Pag gusto mo, gusto mo ngayon na.
You may also feel like your intentions are misunderstood, and may ‘pitik’ ka ngayon, lalo na if Capricorn rising ka. Mabilis mapikon. Pero even though ganon, there is a deep need for harmony and the approval of others. Mabubwisit ka at mag dadaldal, pero ayaw mo naman na magalit sa’yo. Minsan malilito ka na rin sa sarili mo. OK lang din yun.
ADVICE: Don’t do anything irreversible, appearance-wise. Just stick the status quo for now. Your usual tried and tested haircuts, color, and other staple things should be fine, but for anything out of the extraordinary, wait first! NO COSMETIC PROCEDURES! Altering your aesthetics may cause high regret after. Just let this season pass, and always remember that inner beauty is more important and more lasting than outer beauty. Cliche, pero totoo talaga yan. It doesn’t mean na kailangan maging dugyot, but the lesson here is to really see the beauty in you, sans all the ornamentals.
Also, in dealing with others, say yes if you mean yes, and no if you mean no. Iwasan maging passive-aggressive. Pag pinagbigyan mo ang partner mo, tapos ikaw, hindi pinagbigyan, malaking sumbatan lang ang ending niyan. Be clear and communicate what you feel. ‘Wag mag pahabol, ‘wag magpahula. Simplify things. Saka nalang mag diskurso ng mahaba, when Venus turns direct.
❤ GOOD LUCK, CAPRICORN!❤