Welcome to your VENUS RETROGRADE 2021 Walkthrough/Cheatsheet!
VENUS turns Retrograde from December 19, 2021- January 29, 2022. With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which roughly happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- AVOID scheduling any kind of cosmetic procedure. Changing anything aesthetically can be tricky. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until after January 29, before making any final decision.
- AVOID getting married or getting engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until after January 29 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- AVOID making any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or mag-alsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- DO NOT take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- DO NOT purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi people tend to give up things of value during this period. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS stations retrograde in your 7th House, covering the area highlighted below:
The Astrological 7th House represents the following keywords:
One-on-one Relationships ● Committed Partnerships ● Marriage ● The Marriage Partner ● Long-Term Partner ● Mutual Commitments ● Lawsuits and Litigation ● Open Enemies
This is the time to reassess the state of your current relationships, dear Cancer. Interaction with your partner can feel stressed and tense for now, and this may be a period where you may feel compelled to put difficult discussions on the table. Are you still aligned with each other’s needs, or are you just getting by and glossing over things kasi takot ka to rock the boat? Are you feeling warning signs about something being wrong pero takot ka mag tanong?
Be ready for the possibility of old lovers to resurface. Baka magparamdam nalang bigla, or makasalubong mo nalang accidentally. These serendipitous meet-ups may be catalysts for greater insight. Maybe comparing how it was before to what you have now can lead to a grander appreciation for your present. Pwede din na it makes you realize how good it could be, and how, instead of finding true love, eh nag settle ka nalang. Hindi madali, but these are thoughts that will tend to nag at you, until you find resolutions.
Sa mga single be careful with drunk dialing or drunk texting your exes! Kahit hindi official ex. Ex-something. Wag din basta basta ma o-overwhelm sa emotions and bigla nalang mag-commit kung kanino na lang, kasi takot maging mag-isa. Pwede kasi maramdaman lahat yan ngayon, especially now, we are hardly out of a global crisis. Parang all of a sudden, ang mga tao natatakot maging mag-isa. Hay. Use this time to find out what it is that you truly need in partnerships. Perfect time din ito to refine your heart and improve on what it is that you can offer when it comes to long-term committed partnerships.
LQ prone ang period na ito, so try as much as you can to be as patient as possible towards your partners. If you feel like it’s best to dissolve the partnership, it’s best to delay action and wait until the retrograde is over.
Regarding possible relationships, ok lang mag explore! Video chat, texting. Social distancing muna if hindi pa vaccinated. Iwas muna sa pag-labas, pero ok naman to get to know each other, kung may prospect ka. Pero again, para walang kailangan bawiin, antayin mo muna mag direct si Venus before making any commitment! Pwede kasi magbago ang isip ang damdamin mo pagkatapos ng retrograde.
❤ GOOD LUCK, CANCER! ❤