Here we are now, in the grand finale of 2018’s Retrograde season! The next couple of months will be extra interesting for you dear Taurus, as your Ruler, VENUS, turns Retrograde from October 5 to November 16. With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on the centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule any kind of cosmetic procedure. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until December 18, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until December 18 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 7th house, back to your solar 6th house, covering the area highlighted below:
7th House Represents:
Relationships, Committed Partnerships, Contracts, Legal Procedures, One-to-one interaction, Open Enemies
6th House Represents:
Everyday Routine, Workplace, Co-workers, Employers/ Employees, Health and health habits, Service and Volunteerism
This Venus Retrograde season may find you struggling with your relationships and your everyday routines, and the practicalities that surround them, dear Taurus. You may realize that certain adjustments are in order sa trabaho or sa health mo, or baka may mga adjustments na kakailangan ang partner mo from your end. Hindi madali ito para sa’yo, fixed sign ka kasi, so the energies of adjusting and compromising are not energies that you naturally process well. This is a time of discoveries, as important questions start nagging you until they can be answered. Masaya pa ba ako kung nasaan ako? Do I still love what I do? Do I take care of myself and my heart? Am I in denial about what it is that really truly makes me happy because I am afraid to move and break through my comfort zone?
From October 6 – October 31
This is a the time to re-assess your honest state in your current relationships. May tendency ka kasi to stay in partnerships that you’ve long outgrown, sometimes mistaking complacency for happiness. Are you still aligned with each other’s needs, or are you just getting by and glossing over things kasi mas convenient para sa’yo? Mahal mo pa ba talaga or kasi nanjan na yan and nakasanayan na, so oks nalang din?
Be ready for the possibility of old lovers to resurface. Baka magparamdam nalang bigla, or makasalubong mo nalang accidentally. They may be catalysts for greater insight. Maybe comparing how it was before to what you have now can lead to a grander appreciation for your present. Pwede din na it makes you realize how good it could be, and how, instead of finding true love, eh nag settle ka nalang. hindi madali, but these are thoughts that will tend to nag at you, until they find resolutions.
Sa mga single be careful with drunk dialling or drunk texting your exes! Wag din basta basta ma o-overwhelm sa emotions and bigla nalang magcommit kung kanino na lang, kasi takot maging mag-isa. Pwede kasi maramdaman lahat yan ngayon. Parang all of a sudden, malakas ang tawag ng pag-ibig! Hay. Use this time to find out what it is that you truly need in partnerships. Perfect time din ito to refine your heart and improve on what it is that you can offer when it comes to long-term committed partnerships. Okay mag date, pero antayin muna mag direct si Venus before making any commitements!
From November 1 – November 16
Venus re-enters your 6th house of everyday work. Your relationships with your co-workers and employers/employees will be up for re-assessment, and in some instances, possibly even revisions. Venus lets you ask important questions –
- Is love still present in my day to day existence?
- Is there harmony in my relationships at work?
- Is there an over-abundance of practicality in the way I handle myrelationships, na tipong kulang na sa heart?
- Do I love and take care of myself properly, or did I lose hope and let myself go?
A bit of caution too: Venus in the 6th house tends to foster over indulgence with food especially sweets,, lalo na kapag retrograde, kaya guard for this! Lalo na pag hassle sa emotions, masarap kumain. Alalay lang dito Taurus!
Wag matakot, masaya ‘to. Well, masaya and a bit challenging, but there is no need to worry. One thing certain is that that the lessons to be learned during this time will surely be well worth the effort ❤
Good Luck TAURUS!!! You can do this!!! ❤