Here we are now, in the grand finale of 2018’s Retrograde season: VENUS turns retrograde from October 5 to November 16! With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on the centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule any kind of cosmetic procedure. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until December 18, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until December 18 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS starts its reverse motion specifically in YOUR sign! This happens in your solar 1st house, back to your solar 12th house, covering the area highlighted below:
1st House Represents:
Self, Our Mask, First impressions, Physical body, Body language, Intial approach to life, Our “packaging” or outer being
12th House Represents:
Spirituality, Endings, Hidden Things, Sacrifices, The Unconscious, Escapism, Things you are yet to find out, meditation, psychological processses
From October 6 – October 31
Venus prompts you to enter a period of re-examination when it comes to your physical body, appearance and aesthetics, and the first impressions you leave onto the world. Madaming insecurities na lumalabas pag retrograde si Venus dito, and napakalakas ng impulse to get a “makeover” of some sort. Nako big NO NO yan for now! Just let this season pass, and always remember that inner beauty is more important and more lasting than outer beauty. Cliche, pero totoo naman! It doesn’t mean na kailangan maging dugyot, (which you are most definately not), but the lesson here is to really see the beauty in you, sans all the oranamentals. Most probably, effect lang ng Retrograde ‘yang discontent na yan, so hold off on drastic decisions, especially when it comes to changing your appearance. When Venus turns direct, pag sisisihan mo ‘yang YOLO hairstyle na ‘yan. Don’t do anything irreversible, just the status quo. Your usual tried and tested haircuts, color, and other staple things should be fine, but for anything out of the extaordinary, wait first!
There is a need for harmony and the approval of others, and although compromise and cooperation are important, be careful not to over-extend too much to the point of unhealthy self-denial already. Kung hindi okay, sabihin na hindi ok. Ok lang yun! hehe.
November 1 – November 30
Venus re-enters the part of your sky that represents spirituality, endings, escapisim, and your unconscious. Things that you’ve forgotten, nakalimutan man or kinalimutan tend to come up to the surface ngayon. Matinding reminiscing ito. As you probably expect, may level of rawness and pain ang process na ito, kasi theres a tendency for you to re-live painful experiences na binaon mo na sa nakaraan, with good reason. There is an element of being truly able to let go for real, hindi yung pa-strong lang. Maglalabassan ang mga ex, at mga remindersng paghihirap na pinagdaanan mo before you finally arrived where you are, kaya expect to be a little bit sensitive and anti-social sa mga oras na ito.
Be aware of surprises or sudden information regarding relationships that may come-up unexpectedly. Secrets tend to be uncovered in this house, but hindi naman kailangan ikatakot ito. It doesn’t mean naman betrayals per se, pero as a Scorpio, hate mo yung may nangyayari na hindi mo alam. Be a little patient and understanding about whatever comes up. Perhaps news about a lost valued item is suddenly available, either for it to be retrieved, or to be truly let go of. Madalas, valuable things that were lost tend to be found, so that’s one good thing to look forward to 🙂
Don’t worry, masaya ‘to. Well, masaya na medyo challenging. Wag mag alala, there is nothing to be afraid of! Basta whatever happens, what is certain is that the lessons to be learned during this time will be well worth the effort. Kayang kaya yan! ❤
Good Luck SCORPIO!!! You can do this!!!<3