Here we are now, in the grand finale of 2018’s Retrograde season: VENUS turns retrograde from October 5 to November 16! With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on the centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule any kind of cosmetic procedure. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until December 18, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until December 18 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 6th house, back to your solar 5th house, covering the area highlighted below:
6th House Represents:
Everyday Routine, Workplace, Co-workers, Employers/ Employees, Health and health habits, Service and Volunteerism
5th House Represents:
Creativity, Romance, Fun, Pleasure, Children, Hobbies, Sports and Competition,Artistic Expression and Entrepreneurship
This Venus Retrograde season will urge you to re-evaluate your relationships with your co-workers, and with people you encounter on a day to day basis. Yung mga employers or employees also, mga kasambahay, and other people who offer us their labor and service. This season will also urge us to put some dozage of practicality in the way that we handle love and out feelings; hindi lang basta puro aimless emotions na walang purpose – action ay important din, and sometimes, movement. Loving ourselves is also integral in order for us to love others better, so our health, our creative expressions, mga things that make us happy are important too, in order for us to have a well being balanced enough to love others in a way that gives, instead of takes.
From October 6- October 31
Venus prompts you to re-examine your relationships with people that you work with. Is there joy and love in the way that you work, or gusto mo ba yung trabaho but sobrang balahura ang work-mates so hindi mo namamaximize ang enjoyment mo? Baka naman baliktad, ikaw ang work monster na O.A. at slave driver. Issues around this will surface during this time, and conflicts may arise that will make you realize important things about relating to another, especially to those that you see and work with on a daily basis.
The need to be close or perhaps to fall in love with someone from work may also surface, as office romances tend to bloom during this time. Baka matagal na ‘yang feeling na yan, but this period will really push for you to act on it, or baka mag intensify siya. Medyo work-love conflict din ang peg for some of you, kaya be careful kasi mahirap mag-away, maaapektuhan ang trabaho! Always remember too, kung maaari, no final decisions or no committing to anything, until December 18!
From November 1 – November 16
Venus moves back into the part of your sky that represents creativity, romance and self-expression. Past projects, artistic ventures, or other creative ideas na na-isantabi or nakalimutan na may suddenly resurface, fighting for a chance to be reconsidered. Bakit nga ba ito hindi natuloy? Hindi lang old projects or ideas, kasi when Venus retrogrades in this part of the sky, old lovers too, tend to come back for a chance for reconsideration! Bakit nga ba kayo hindi nag work out? Reminiscing and re-living an important past romance is very common during this time, perhaps to compare if you are truly better off now, or are you just a shell of what you once were?
Children and your relationship with them gets refreshed, and there is much fun that can come out of this. May tendency tayo to re-visit alot of fun moments, and panahon ngayon to relax and to go back to the time when we prioritized doing things that make our hearts happy. Kumbaga, this is a period where you may feel more self focused than usual. You may encounter opposition here – people may start calling you selfish for it, and this makes you re-asses too, if these people truly deserve a space in your life.
Wag matakot, masaya ‘to. Well, masaya na mejo challenging. Basta what is certain is that the lessons to be learned during this time will be well worth the effort ❤
Good Luck GEMINI!!! you can do this!!!<3