Here we are now, in the grand finale of 2018’s Retrograde season: VENUS turns retrograde from October 5 to November 16! With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on the centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule any kind of cosmetic procedure. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until December 18, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until December 18 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 5th house, back to your solar 4th house, covering the area highlighted below:
5th House Represents:
Creativity, Romance, Fun, Pleasure, Children, Hobbies, Sports and Competition,Artistic Expression and Entrepreneurship
4th House Represents:
Home, Family, Roots, Ancestry and family History, Origins, Private Life, Parents, the Mother, Land, Real Estate
This Venus retrograde season will urge you to re-examine your heart center. Are you living in authenticity? Are you allowing yourself the joy that you truly deserve too, in relationships? Are you allowing the same for your significant other? Venus encourages you to listen to your inner child, kasi madalas, hindi na natin ito napapansin. You will feel the need to fight for your right to just be creative and happy. How can you maximize your capability for true, pure happiness? You are also set to re-learn what home truly means, and what it takes to truly have one, in the truest sense of the word.
From October 6 – October 31
Venus prompts you to take a second look at projects, hobbies or creative endeavors that you’ve left in the past. Iba na kasi ang state of mind mo ngayon, and perhaps it’s even safe to say that you’ve gained a bit of wisdom now, compared to before, kaya naman you may see things in a different light. This period gives you the chance to reconsider not only past projects, but also past relationships! May mga TOTGA (the one that got away) ka ba? ‘Wag magulat pag nagparamdan sila. May tendency kasi ang old lovers to just pop out of nowhere, giving you additional perspective on where you are at the moment. Mas masaya ka ba noon, compared ngayon? Bakit? Takot ka ba harapin ang true emotions mo about your current situation? Again, bakit?
This is also a period where you can find yourself connecting to your inner child. The pure, basic expression and experience of joy and happiness becomes very important, at kukulayan ng need na yan ang perspective mo sa buhay ngayon. You may experience opposition here, not just from others, but you yourself. Guilty feelings may come up kasi feeling mo selfish pag pinaglaban mo ang basic right mo to be happy, pero for some reason you may feel a bit braver too, to soldier on. This internal feeling of push and pull may be a source of friction during this time.
From November 1 – November 16
Venus moves back to the part of the sky that represents the Home, family and the physical house where you reside. What is home, truly? Do you feel connected to your family and your roots, and is there stability in where you currently are? There is a feeling of laziness too a need to “nest”. Parang ayaw mo muna lumabas ngayon, as the home is a point of focus for you, during this time. There can be a feeling of wanting to find home again, or wanting to re-establish how you define it. Where is it that you truly feel secure? Is it a person, a place? Is it your biological family? All thoughts of this nature may enter your mind during this time.
More often than not, the need to redecorate and just make ornamental purchases become very strong and therefore very difficult to resist. Mag-pigil, dear Cancer! Mataas ang need for retail therapy ngayon, but save yourself money and heartbreak and wait first, bago gumastos! Buyers remorse often always happens, kasi what looks good now might not look good after a month. Also, this is NOT a good time to engage in real estate, buying or selling! Wait until Venus turns direct, para hindi ma-sayang!
Wag matakot, opportunity for growth ito! Well, this can be very challenging but very rewarding naman after. Basta always remember that the lessons to be learned during this time will be well worth the effort ❤
Good Luck CANCER!!! you can do this!!!<3