Here we are now, in the grand finale of 2018’s Retrograde season: VENUS turns Retrograde from October 5 to November 16! With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on the centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule any kind of cosmetic procedure. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until December 18, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until December 18 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 10th House, back to your solar 9th House, covering the area highlighted below:
10th House Represents:
Career/Vocation, Profession, Reputation, Public Persona, Legacy, Social Status, Role in Society
9th House Represents:
Foreigners, Foreign Travel, Long-Distance Exploration, Different Cultures, Philosophy, Teaching, Mentorship, Publishing
This Venus Retrograde urges you to review your perspective on issues regarding your career and your professional place in this world. Venus then pushes you to zoom out further, and you may feel called by the simple, basic longing for an adventure. Time to break free! The great beyond calls! By the end of this period, the following questions will need to be answered:
- Are you still carving the right path that is true to your soul’s purpose?
- Do you still feel love in and joy in what you do?
- Do you feel compensated enough for the work that you do? Importante ‘to.
- What is out there on the great beyond?
- Are you seeing and experiencing enough of the world, or have you trapped yourself into complacency and convenience?
From October 6 – October 31
Venus starts her Retrograde motion in the part of your sky that deals with your Career and Reputation. The nature of your job itself and your place in it may come up for review. Masaya ka pa ba sa Career mo? Worth it pa ba? Do you feel like there is still something that you can contribute to the improvement of the collective, vs just chashing in the check, so to speak? You are one of the most (if not the most) ideological signs of all, and these things matter for you. This is a time where in questions like this will arise, and wag mo deadmahin. Use this time to internalize and review, just to make sure you are still going up the right path. This is a great time to re-write your CVs, and to just look back at your journey so far, for you to appreciate how far you’ve come.
Office romances tend to have a little bit of a pull, but make sure na you can afford to entertain them, at walang masasagasaan! Lalo na ngayon, some shake-ups may happen that will allow you to refine your public image and reputation. Mag ingat sa mga scandal, or conficts sa trabaho, the 10th house kasi is very public, so activations here tend to be out in the open. Drama might abound during these times, so bilang isa ka sa mga signs na hindi mahilig sa drama, please try your best to be a little bit more patient with those around you!
From November 1 – November 16
Venus stirs up wanderlust, as this period makes you feel like you are caged, and the need to break free rides high. Adventure is out there, and you want to seize it! Mas sensitive ka ngayon sa limitations mo, as the mind focuses on exploration, learning and ammassing experience that you might feel you sorely lack. Love affairs with foreigners, or people of a different ethnicity may figure out prominently, as the allure of the exotic and the different runs very high. Pwede mo din maramdaman ang pagsisisi, regarding mental pursuits mo noon na binitawan mo na for whatever reason, kagaya ng pag-aaral ulit or maybe publishing and teaching. Regrets about missed opportunities for travel, or other ways of exploration may also come up now.
So that’s it! A bit challenging, but this can be very rewarding as well. Wag mag alala, there is nothing to be afraid of! Basta whatever happens, what is certain is that the lessons to be learned during this time will be well worth the effort. Kayang kaya yan! ❤
Good luck AQUARIUS!!! You can do this!!!