Here we are now, in the grand finale of 2018’s Retrograde season: VENUS, your ruler, turns retrograde from October 5 to November 16! With her usual tumble to to retrograde land, which happens only every 18 months, everything Venusian is on the centerstage! Expect challenges, frustrations, excitement, and opportunities for long-term growth especially when it comes to LOVE, MONEY and BEAUTY.
Bago ang specifics, let’s start with the general reminders for all:
- Don’t schedule any kind of cosmetic procedure. Malaki ang chance na hindi ka maging happy, at pagsisisihan ito. INSTEAD: Use this period to really research, asses and revisit your plans, para sure na pulido talaga, and that you have everything in order. Wait until December 18, when Venus is out of shadow, before making any final decision.
- Don’t get married or get engaged. ‘Wag din mag start ng bagong relationship, during this period. Saka nalang when Venus, the planet of LOVE, is strong and moving direct. INSTEAD: again, wait until December 18 onwards to commit to anything, para sure na clear, smooth and lucky ang energy for any kind of relationship.
- Don’t make any drastic relationship decisions (Personal or business). Hindi dependable and emotions natin ngayon, and what we think we want when Venus is in Retrograde tend to change kapag direct na. INSTEAD: Put decisions off until the retrograde is over. ‘Wag makipag hiwalay, or maglayas, or magsabalutan, kasi malamang, hindi mo mapaninindigan ‘yan.
- Don’t take risks with your physical appearance. ‘Wag mag experiment with drastic hairstyles or try a new stylist, or bumili ng mga bagong damit na hindi mo usual style. May tendency na magbago ang isip pagkatapos ng retrograde. INSTEAD: do the usual lang for now, regarding hair and clothes.
- Don’t purchase expensive items or accessories kagaya ng alahas, watches, sapatos na mamahalin. INSTEAD: look for bargains kasi when you focus on getting a good deal ngayon, ok din talaga. Always compare first with other sellers, ma-pa mall or online, mas okay kasi na pag aralan muna, bago bumili ng mamahalin na bagay. Para hindi tayo magkaroon ng pag-sisisi or buyer’s remorse.
Now, with that out of the way, let’s start with how this cycle may affect you personally:
VENUS starts its reverse motion specifically in your solar 2nd house, back to your solar 1st house, covering the area highlighted below:
2nd House Represents:
Personal Income, Finances from your own efforts, Security and Stability, Money, Material Possessions, Innate Wealth, Values, Self- Worth
1st House Represents:
Self, Our Mask, First impressions, Physical body, Body language, Intial approach to life, Our “packaging” or outer being
This Venus Retrograde season urges you to review very personal parts of your psyche, so this can feel a bit raw. Mahapdi, kumbaga. How much you value yourself and what you can do come up for reconsideration. Do you feel proud of yourself and your abilities? Na-mamaximize mo ba ang potential mo in a way that makes you feel that you can truly take care of yourself and your needs? Do you see your value through other people, and want them to validate you all the time? May tendecy for egos to be a bit hurt. Issues about your aesthetics din come up for re-consideration, as you momentary feel unhappy or discontented with the way you look, and how you present yourself to the world.
From October 6 – October 31
Venus prompts you to enter a period of re-examination when it comes to your earning potential vs. your reality. Mahirap mag justify ng gastos, kung hindi enough ang pumapasok na pera. This may cause you to scrutinize your income – kailangan mo ba mag step up, maghanap ng bagong additional racket, or kailangan mo ba ng change of diskarte altogether? Saan nga ba napupunta ang kinikita mo? You may feel confused about what you “need” and what you “want”, kasi all wants now seem to disguise themselves as important needs. Therefore, may compulsion to buy. Also, You tend to compare yourself with other people more during this time, and this can make you feel “little”, and uneasy.
Some of you naman, may gravitate towards people who are more stable and structured, kasi may feeling na napuunuan nila yung kulang na nararamdaman mo sa sarili mo. It’s not necessarily financial, it’s just that money usually translates to financial freedom which translates security, which is a big lesson during this period. You may feel alot of “lack” during this time, and the need to compensate with material things, or the affection of another skyrockets. Pag hindi na meet ang expectations natin, and we don’t feel as loved or as fabulous as we hoped, bagsak ang self-esteem.
From November 1 – November 16
Venus re-enters the part in your sky which deals with you physical body, your vitality, appearance and aesthetics, and the first impressions you leave onto the world. Madaming insecurities na lumalabas pag retrograde si Venus dito, and nakapakalas ng impulse to get a “makeover” of some sort. Ayayay ‘wag mo gawin sa sarili mo yan, please!!! Just let these 2 weeks pass, and always remember that inner beauty is more important and more lasting than outer beauty. Cliche, pero totoo naman. It doesn’t mean na kailangan maging dugyot, guys! Most probably, effect lang ng Retrograde ‘yang discontent na yan, so hold off on drastic decisions, especially when it comes to changing your appearance. When Venus turns direct, pag sisisihan mo ‘yang YOLO hairstyle na ‘yan. Don’t do anything irreversible, just the status quo. Your usual tried and tested haircuts, color, and other staple things should be fine, but for anything out of the extaordinary, wait first!
And lastly, don’t worry, masaya ‘to. Well, masaya na mejo challenging. Just make sure you set your mind to be a little bit more conservative now, 40 days lang naman. Kayang kaya. There’s nothing to be afraid of! Basta whatever happens, what is certain is that the lessons to be learned during this time will be well worth the effort ❤
Good Luck LIBRA!!! you can do this!!!<3